ESSENTIAL SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
**Please note: This is a Junior Artist role for 6 weeks work experience at our Nottingham office.
- Excellent artistic skills with good understanding of composition and colour.
- An interest, or some professional experience in Fashion, Clothing and Make-up, with an excellent eye for colour.
- Adept with Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience developing using Unity.
- Examples of realistic characters and clothing (modelling and texturing)
- Knowledge of modelling, retopologizing and UVing assets in a Maya.
- Worked with PBR texture workflows and creation in Substance Painter.
- Understanding of technical art constraints, tools, and best practices.
- Ability to follow concept art or design specs.
- Proficient in English written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- You must have the right to work in the UK before applying for this position.
- A passion for games!
- Texture creation for new and existing assets with a PBR texture workflow.
- Importing textures and setting up materials in Unity game engine.
- 3D asset creation and optimisation in a realistic art style for the Unity game engine.
- Working closely with design and leads so tasks are to brief
- BA in Art, related field or equivalent experience.
- Adept with high-detail sculpting in Z-brush
- Experienced in using Marvellous Designer.
- The ability to rig and animate.
- An interest in mobile gaming
- Familiarity with an Agile based development processes
- An interest in AR & VR technology.